Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Retro Challenge

 There's a great color challenge going over on the Retro Challenge this week to use red, black, white, and gray. I love this color combo so here is my card:





Love this paper that I had in my stash for over a year. I colored the some of the white flowers on the design paper red. I used town black strips to crisscross in front of the card. I stamped the Enjoy in candied apple red distressed oxide ink, then I die cut it and stamped the "this moment" across the front of it.  I mounted it all onto red cardstock, 

2 comments:

  1. The torn strips give a really interesting effect. Colouring the DSP was a great way to add in some more of the red to the design. Thanks for joining in with us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jan, the torn strips add a really nice detail. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete