Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Cut It Up challenge #220

 This card was made for the Cut It Up challenge #220. It was to use a diecut on a black/white card with a pop of color. I had fun with this one as I used up some of my saved up scraps for this.  I punched the vase with a paper punch, and die cut the leaves and berries using Sizzix set. I colored the berries with a red copic marker and stamped my sentiment from Gina K with versafine black ink. 


You can find the details to the challenge at the blogsite below:





2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up such tiny scraps! This is a really nice card design. I love the white plant filled with red berries.

    Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our Black & White + a Pop of Color challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love that you were able to use your scraps. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete