Followers

Friday, February 19, 2021

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 587

 


I try to do a couple of challenges a month that do Christmas cards throughout the year, because that is how I enjoy creating mine each year. I don't make duplicates and each card is unique even if I might use some of the same images or themes for them. So, when I saw that the C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week was Christmas themed. So this cute digital from Sassy Cheryl was sitting there ready to be colored and put on a card. I stamped the bottom panel of the background with a background stamp from Rubbernecker, used a cute design paper for the upper panel. I mounted it on a green card base. The digital image from Sassy Cheryl I colored with Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment, added a gold chrome strip across the background. As embellishments I punched holly leaves and used sequins for the berries. 

Here is where you can find this challenge:  









No comments:

Post a Comment