Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Creative Coffetti Challenge over on Power Poppy Blog

 


This is for the Creative Confetti challenge to create on colored cardstock. I printed out these Power Poppy digital poppies on red cardstock.   I colored all the leaves with white colored pencil to neutralized the bright color and then used green colored pencils to go over it. Then I added green copic marker to accent some of the veins and variation on the leaves. I used a brownish red copic marker to add a deeper red than the paper on the poppy petals that were in the shadows and folds, I lightly colored over the petals with white colored pencil to lighten the red to look like that was where the light was hitting on the petals. I used white gel pen for the center of the large poppy and a black copic marker for some of the dots in the center as well. I mounted this to red and white gingham design paper and used a black cardstock cardbase. I punched an oval out in black, added white gel pen stitches and added to the front of the card.  I have never tried printing off my digitals on colored cardstock before, but I really liked my results and I am sure I will do more of this in the future. 

You can find this challenge HERE.


Find this challenge  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment