Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Violets in Rich Razzleberry

 


I made this card for the Color Challenge  over on  Splitcoaststampers this week using white, rich razzleberry, and old olive. I used one of my favorite stamps from Flourishes (no longer in business). It is probably at least 8 years old. I really do not know.  It will always be a part of my stamp collection no matter how old it is. Since it is old and so are the ink pads I used for this card, I am entering this in the Retro rubber challenge this week too. You can find that challenge HERE.

I send out a lot of sympathy cards for my church, and this will make a great one when needed.  

1 comment:

  1. I have this stamp too and am willing to bet it's older than 8 years! But I love it and will never part with it! So happy to see it here, it's beautiful! Thanks for playing with Retro Rubber this week!!

    ReplyDelete