Followers

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

CCEE2036 - Masculine card


It's a brand new month, so  it's time to introduce our new challenge hostess which is ... Frances Byrne.

Before we get onto our challenges for this week, we need to say farewell to Vicky Gould from our Design Team. Vicky has been with us since January 2012, thank you Vicky for all the fun cards and challenges you have created for us all over the years.


It's Father's Day down here in Australia on the 1st Sunday in September, so for our challenge this week, let's make a masculine card …. Any occasion … any age, it's up to you.

Let's take a look at what our Design Team created for us this week.

For those of us in the US, summer is grinding to a halt. So, I thought my newest Kitchen Sink Stamp set would work nicely.  I am not the master of these multi-stamps that my sister, Lynn is, but with lots more practice maybe somewhere in the far future I will improve. I also used my fabulous cloud stencil from A Colorful Life for my sky. The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs. It is done with distress oxide inks.  I am thankful for how much the MISTI makes this technique of lining up these layered stamps easier for me.  

It is hard saying goodbye to Vicky as one of our faithful contributors on CCEE. I wish you well, Vicky and hope you pop in every now and then. 

Head over the the CCEE blog and see what the team has created for this challenge:
https://cceestampers.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful and amazing scene you have created, Liz. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing sky on this one, Liz! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel the salty breeze blowing on my face!! Love this seaside scene, Liz, with that fabulous sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! I could stare at this all day outside my window - you've captured the essence of the ocean to perfection, my friend!

    ReplyDelete