Followers

Monday, February 5, 2024

Paper Players 675


On my last order from Unity Stamps these papers and butterfly were included as a thank you gift. I made these cards with all the things they included in that little precious brown bag. It even included the card base and envelope.. They only thing I added was the the stamping to the tag (which was included), the washi tape from my stash, and a stash of ribbon in my craft pile. Thanks, Unity for supplying the material for this card. I am using it for the "Into the one I love" theme going on over at Paper Players this week. You can find their link HERE




 

2 comments:

  1. What an eclectic collage style card - all those elements certainly came in useful Liz! Love the sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with my LOVE challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you pulled all these elements together so cohesively. That butterfly is the perfect finishing touch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete