Followers

Monday, February 12, 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and pink/red/white

 This card is for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge #564 and for the Cupcake Inspiration color challenge to use red/pink/white. You can find the details for each challenge here:


                          https://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/sketch-564.html



Here is my card:

I got to use some of my great Valentine paper scraps on this card. The stamp is an old retired Stampin' Up rose stamp. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz Idea-o-logy sentiment strip. 




4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the fun paper you used on this. Such a fun card!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cute pattern paper you used on creation this fun card using our sketch at Atlantic Hearts, Thank you for sharing your creation with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun! I LOVE pink! Your flower is lovely! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog this week!! I really appreciate it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Revati
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete