Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2024

As You Like It - Digitals


I made this card for the As You Like It challenge and although I have a wonderful collection of stamps of various types, I do love the digitals I have collected on my computer. The storage is easier, and having the option to change the size is a definite advantage that makes it a favorite of mine.  This image is a digital from Sweet and Sassy Designs.I colored it with copic markers. I added a Santa cap sticker for one of my embellishments. I am getting ahead on my Christmas cards by making them throughout the year.  You can find the details of the challenge here:




 

1 comment:

  1. That's a super cute digi!! They certainly have their advantages, particulary storage wise.Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete