Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Allsort Challenge 768

 


I made this card for the Allsorts challenge 768. The criteria was to use shades of pink. I inked the inside of a 3_D embossing folder with pink distress oxide ink,  and then pressed my white cardstock between it. I really loved the look I achieved by that. The floral digital is from Power Poppy and is colored with copic alcohol markers. The sentiment is from Unity stamps and was stamped in versafine clair black ink. I mounted thiis front onto a pink cardstock base. I added a few pearls as embellishment. 

You can find the details of the Allsorts challenge here where you can also find the linky to play along:

3 comments:

  1. Super card, I love how you’ve created the embossed, inky background. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Pink option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pink Peonies, many thanks for sharing and joining this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation I love how you have inked the embossed background it works so well as the backdrop for those wonderfully coloured flowers a superb card thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete