Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

BYSHC Linky Party



 I have been needing to get started on Christmas cards and this Linky Party is a real motivation for me. Thanks, Ladies. I stenciled my card with a Gina K stencil using distress oxide inks and this digital is from Angie Blom Digitals that I had ordered last Christmas season. I used distress oxide ink blended for the sky. This is CAS design and an easy to mail card for next Christmas. Thanks again BYSHC for this fun event. It is helping get my mojo going so that I can get a number of these seasonal cards made months ahead. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the silhouette image of Santa flying above the houses! Your background looks amazing behind him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stencil behind your image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Liz! I'm so glad that you're joining us and your card is so beautiful! Love the mix of products you've used! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete