Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

BYSHC Linky party card #2



I created this card using some of the pretty Christmas papers I bought on the after Christmas sales. I used an image from Unity for the mail focus of my card, and used a Gina Marie die for the circle. This is a 5 by 5 card.  The image was stamped in Versamark and I added Ranger gold embossing powder for the embossing. This is a fun way to spend some time getting some Christmas cards done ahead of time. Check out the details for this fun part on the above link and join in on the fun!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful way to celebrate the season! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Liz! It looks like a square version of one of our sketches... one of my favorites, actually! Thanks so much for playing along with the Spring into Christmas {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete