Followers

Friday, October 21, 2022

Tic Tac Toe 184


Who doesn't love a quick game of Tic Tac Toe and combining crafting with it?? So I played along with the Tic Tac Toe challenge using the row: die, layers, and autumn colors. I made use of one of my newest digitals from Power Poppy. Before my Tuesday Morning closed, I had purchased this fabulous fall paper (and I have lots of it and it's double sided). I colored the image with copic markers and used a new die I found at my latest red tag sales at Hobby Lobby. Actually, I found this digital on sale at Power Poppy for 25% off. So all of these bargains made a wonderful fall card. 



                                      https://tictactoechallenge.com/tttc184-featured-designer-joanne/

1 comment:

  1. Liz... your bargains DO make a wonderful card! Love the fall background paper from Tuesday morning. I used to often buy the packs of patterned paper from Tuesday morning... I am still using the Halloween papers I bought! Great card. Thanks for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete