Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Power Poppy October Challenge



How fun to check things out over at Power Poppy and find some wonderful fall harvest digits for 25% off! So I picked up this one along with a few others. While I was there, I checked out what the challenge is for this month. So I added a little silver chrome paper to this and used my silver metallic pen to color this pedestal plate and the center of these delicate little flowers. October is my favorite month of the year and I adore the wonderful colors of fall. I used copic markers to color this image and used some wonderful fall leaf design paper as my background paper on the orange card base. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! This is gorgeous, Liz!! I guess I need to go visit Power Poppy again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy's Blossom Challenge.

    ReplyDelete