Followers

Friday, October 21, 2022

Christmas in non-traditional colors


I have been having such fun this afternoon making a lot of cards with my Power Poppy digitals. This is a Christmas floral arrangement that I decided to color in non-traditional Christmas colors for the C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week. I used copic markers to do my coloring. The background was silver chrome paper embossed with a Sizzix 3-D embossing folder. I mounted it onto a rose pink card base. Since it is using this metallic, shiny paper I am also going to enter this card into the monthly challenge going over on the Power Poppy Blog. 

 https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/challenge-655-christmas-non-traditional.html


1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy's Blossom Challenge.

    ReplyDelete