Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

CCEE2240-Happy Birthday to the US Navy

 Welcome back to another week of challenges from the CCEE Stampers. I am Lynn McAuley, and I am serving as hostess for the month of October.

In the United States of America , October 13 is the day that the U.S. Navy celebrates as their birthday. To honor the men and women who have stepped up to serve our nation as members of the Navy since its inception, create a  card with a nautical theme.

Here are the wonderful samples from our talented design team created to honor past and present members of the Navy.


I used distress oxide inks for my stenciled background, using A Colorful Life stencil for my background. The images are all stickers from  Paper Studio, I didn't have any stamps that I thought fit this theme very well, so I went the quick and easy sticker route, 


3 comments:

  1. Super card. You used those stickers very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome tribute to the Navy, Liz!! Love that sensational stenciled background for this wonderful ship.

    ReplyDelete