Followers

Monday, August 12, 2024

Krafty Chicks #728 Christmas


I made this card for the Krafty Chicks Christmas Challenge this week #728. I went through all of my Christmas paper scraps and cut them into half inch stripes and made some background panels with them some time ago, Now when I need a Christmas card, I grab one from the premade panels and make them into a Christmas card. I added this panel to a black and red background and added die cut fir trees and a deer to the front of the scrappy panel. Then I added the die cut Noel.

You can find the details of this challenge here:



 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card Liz. I love your idea to have some pre-made panels ready to grab when you need a quick card. Pretty patterned papers and the die cuts look fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete