Followers

Friday, August 9, 2024

Jingle Belle challenge - Holiday Left Overs


I used scraps of holiday design papers that I have had left from years past. It is so fun to put these patchwork backgrounds together for backgrounds. The silhouette die is from Spellbinders, I added a gold chrome cardstock for a mat, and a black cardstock card base. The poinsettias are layered paper stickers (left over from last Christmas). 
I love taking part in the Jingle Belle challenges every week because it helps me generate  my holiday cards during the year instead of trying to be creative when you are on a time crunch. You can check out the details and the linky here:



 

2 comments:

  1. love the patchwork with your silhouettes ... so very glad you shared your Holiday Leftovers with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I also love to make and save patterned paper "patchwork" backgrounds, but now I'm kicking myself that I didn't think to combine one with a fabulous silhouette image... BRILLIANT! So pleased you could join our Jingle Belles fun celebrating Holiday Leftovers! ♥

    ReplyDelete