Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2024

AI challenge #384 - Never have I ever


What a fabulous challenge that motivated me to go through all of my AI collection to see if there was any I had never used. Lo, and behold, this cute set was still in its original packaging. I thought it would be such a fun one to use paper piecing on with patterned papers. I really love how it turned out. The coloring was done with copic markers. 

There is still time to get your entry in over at the AI blogsite:


 

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Liz!! What a perfect image for sending hugs! Thank you for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you dug this out and used this cute set. I LOVE that paper piecing! Thank you for sharing it in our challenge at Art Impressions. Hope to see you join the new challenge tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete