Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Seize the Birthday - spring florals


I made this card for the Seize the birthday challenge this week which was to use spring flowers. 
I stenciled my background using A Colorful Life stencil with distress oxide inks. Then I dry embossed the stencil using a 3-D embosing folder. This stamp set I got from Unity and it is designed by Gina K. I used blending brushes with distress oxide ink for the flowers and I used alcohol markers for the hightlights on the flowers and also for coloring the leaves. I mounted this card front on a lavender card base. The sentiment is from Impression Obsessions. 
You can find the details of this challenge here:

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pinks and purples in your blooms Liz, love the stencilled background too, such a pretty card, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Spring florals and wonderful textured background. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete