Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

HMFMC 410


The kraft panel is embossed, I just am using the back side of it. I used some brown distress oxide ink rubbed over the raised image to get this look on the flipped side. The HM image is colored with alcohol markers and the sentiment tag is from Tim Holtz Idea-o-logy strip tablet. I am as eager about spring as this little house!! I've been having fun trying to plant some new plants around my house. 

You can find the details for this challenge here:

2 comments:

  1. Excellent card. Beautifully colored and the embossing is great. The backside of a lot of the EF are pretty. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the embossing folder. It is fun to use the back side. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete