Followers

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Shop Our Stash #500 celebrating by numbers

 


I was cleaning up my stamping room and was emptying my trash and I found this unmounted red rubber candle stamp in my trash can. Not sure what box or basket it was end that I had emptied into the trash and have no idea where I got it or what company made it. I love it and am glad it came to surface before I went out with the trash. I used my distress oxide inks for the candles and versafine clair black ink for th sentiment (an old set I have hardly used that got to see a little love today.) I punched out the flowers from leftover scraps and the numbers are chipboard ones that I have had hoarded for any time I needed numbers on a card. I made this a slimline so I could get 20 candles on the card for my grand daughter who is turning 20 on her next birthday!  
You can find the details for this challenge here:




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful find! Your entry definitely embraces both our theme of celebration and our theme of shopping from your stash! Very nicely done, indeed!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hiugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go shopping your stash or should I say trash?!? LOL!! Those candles are a win!! Thanks for playing along with our celebratory number challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Your chip board number is perfect!! Deb Horst, DT #SOS500

    ReplyDelete