Followers

Monday, July 3, 2023

Happy 74th, sweet Larry!


Today is my brother in law's 74th birthday who is now celebrating in glory land with all the saints. And they are reminding us to shine like the stars no matter which side of heaven we are on!! We lost you way to soon, Larry, but Lynn and I love our daily visits of blue jays that remind us of just how near you still are to us. 

I am entering this card in the Cupcake challenge and the details can be found here:

https://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2023/07/cupcake-inspirations-challenge-572.html


I inked up an embossing folder and made the striped impression on my white paper. The stars are dies from Gina Marie designs. 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun awesome card, I like the layout and the colors work so well with the stars. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete