Followers

Sunday, July 23, 2023

BYSH Cardmakers Linky Party 2023



 

I discovered this old 2000 Stampin' Up stamp at my parents' house this weekend and decided to give it a little love. I robbed some pretty design paper scraps from my sister, Lynn and was able to create this stamp while I am away from my own stamp room. My friends Holly and Kia informed me about this Linky Party starting this week so I got so excited. You can find the information about it here on their blog: https://byshcardmakers.blogspot.com/2023/07/christmas-in-july-2023-byshc-linky-party.html




6 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to stamp while away from home. Love this card!! Your mom must be a great collector of stamps! And how fun that your sister makes cards, too! A family affair! Glad you found us and linked up your card for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party! Hope to see you again, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a fun card!! I love that you got to play while away from home! Thanks so much for linking up with the Christmas in July 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great find - that stamp is wonderful and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome find! It's a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Christmas in July Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great find! Love your card! Glad you got to link up at BYSHC!

    ReplyDelete