Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Double D - Hearts


Valentines are some of my favorite cards to make during the year, so doing the Double D challenge today to use hears, is helping me get my stash ready for the special day. I used a stencil by "A Colorful life" for my background done with distress oxide ink. The mouse is from Sweet and Sassy and the sentiment is from Impression Obsessions.. The little added sparkles were a bonus gift sent with my stencil order from ACLD. You can find the details of this challenge here:


 

2 comments:

  1. OMG what a sweet 'heart' creation Liz ... that little guys is adorable!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS ... don't forget about our ATG Stencil Challenge ... current challenge ends tomorrow so hurry! Here's the link: STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my error ... Stencil Fun ends on Saturday ... so you have a few days to share this adorable card!

      Delete