Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2023

HMFMC383


My House Mouse stamps make some of the most adorable Valentines and making Valentines is one of my favorite cards to make. The option on the challenge for this current challenge at HMFMC is to doodle on the card. I added a doodled border to the top edge and bottom edge of the design papers I used.  I also free handed my sentiment that I consider a part of my doodling.  Wishing very one a very Happy Valentine's Day!! 

Find the details of the challenge here:



 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love the unique doodling you did. I also love the shiny paper. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Liz :-) the image is adorable and I love your doodling! ❤️

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, loving the silver papers, the doodling and the sweet scene. Perfect Valentine card. Thanks for sharing your card with us Liz at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and GREAT doodling. So glad you joined in with us at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete