Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

CCEE2207 - Wedding card

 



 Liz is bringing our last challenge of  February. February is also the National Wedding Month. Make a wedding card to send a couple who might be tying the knot this month or to send for the next wedding event that occurs for family or friends. 

I decided to use this adorable House Mouse stamp to feature on my wedding card for National Wedding Month. I stamped it with black ink and colored it with copic markers. The dies are from Gina Marie designs and used some fabulous wedding paper I had in my stash. 

Make sure to stop by the website to view all the beautiful wedding cards created by our team:

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my, yes!! Aren't these two the sweetest!! Fabulous three panel designer paper background!! This wedding card is a delight, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this one! Love the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete