Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

CCEE2204 Winter Olympics

  Hi, Liz is our hostess for February, and in February, the world's biggest winter sporting event that happens every 4 years, the Winter Olympics will be held in Bejing, China.. So as our challenge, feature one of those winter sports on your card, and you might even want to add gold or silver as embellishment or highlight on your card.  



These dies are from Impression Obsessions. I double punched these circle with 2 sizes of circle punches. The background paper is from Paper Studio. 
I hope you will join in the fun and make sure you check out the events represented by the other team members over on the CCEEstampers blogsite found here:



4 comments:

  1. Great card, love how you incorporated the Olympic Rings into the design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I see you had the same idea as I did by putting the Olympic rings on it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes 3 card for the skiers so far! This is brilliant, Liz! Lowe the silhouette and the rings! I cant wait for opening ceremony tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely awesome!! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete