Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Seize the Birthday by adding a little water

 I am using this card for two challenges that I am taking part in today. One of the challenges is for the Seze the Birthday challenge to use an embossing folder, and the other is the Splitcoaststampers' Ways to Use challenge to use water on your card. So I decided to use a different way to use my embossing folder that might not done very often, but it is fun and easy. I embossed an interesting piece of design paper and then after embossing, I sanded the color off the paper to leave a white pattern from the embossing folder popping forth. Then for the SCS challenge I used Dina Kowal's Misty water color tutorial on SCS to use water in my printed image. I used Unity stamps for the image and the sentiment.  I used melon mambo cardstock for the card base. Inside iis a birthday sentiment.  Hope you like it:


You can find the details of both of these challenges here:






No comments:

Post a Comment