Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Stamplorations Stencil January Challenge

 Having fun with some of the awesome stencils I have gotten from Stamplorations recently. I made this one for their stencil challenge today. I used two different stencils for my background and then did stamped the stamp "God hath Given" as my focus point, I added some punched out foil red hearts, and some diecut leaves. Added some bling up and down the sides. I am adding this to my Valentine stash. 



Here's where you can find this challenge:  https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/search/label/stencil%20challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! What a gorgeous scripture! I love the sparkle you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liz for sharing your beautiful Valentine card. Love how you used your 2 STAMPlorations stencils for your background, your sentiment and your bling. So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations Stencil. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, beautiful card. I learned this verse with a song, so of course I had to sing it when I looked at it. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely way of using two stencils on this pretty card. Your beautiful project at STAMPlorations January Stencil Challenge is much appreciated Liz. Blessings :)
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah
    ...STAMPlorations {Stencil Design Team}...
    ...Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}...
    ...My Instagram...

    ReplyDelete