Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Poinsettia and Pomegranates - Power Poppy

 


For this month's challenge over at Power Poppy we are asked to use embossing wet or dry. I did something a little different on this one. For the background I applied versamark ink into the open spaces of a stencil. I then added white embossing powder to do a little embossing resist for the background. I used candied apple red from Distress Oxide inks, and then I stenciled the script in Lucky Clover Distress oxide ink. I colored my digital image from Power Poppy with a combination of colored pencils and copic markers. I added sparkle pen on the snowdrops, and gold metallic pen dots on the vase. The digital image I cut out and glued over the background stenciling. 

Here is where you can find this challenge:

 http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2020/10/creative-confetti-emboss-like-boss.html

No comments:

Post a Comment