Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2020

IC778 and JUGS 560


 I am using this for the SCS Inspiration challenge as the table setting on my background screen was what inspired me with my colors and images, and when I saw that the challenge for Just Us Girls was to use a word die cut, well this seemed perfect for both challenges.  I embossed some snowflakes on the hexagon shapes and then rubbed Distress Oxide Spun Sugar on the background of the hexagon. Then I printed out one of my favorite holiday arrangements from Power Poppy digitals. It is colored with copic markers. I also stamped some snow flakes onto the blushing bride cardstock base  with one of my old Stampin' Up sets.  Lastly, I added the die cut joy made with silver chrome cardstock. The flowers are popped up with a dimensional. I have gotten busy making Christmas cards so I will be able to send out more than usual this year. Since 2020 has been a year when I have seen less of friends and relatives because of Co-Vid, I am planning on sending them one of my one of a kind cards I make during the year.  


You can find the Just Us Girls challenge 

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. Liz, this is super gorgeous! I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete