Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Addicted to stamps and more 395


This is for the photo inspiration  challenge over on Addicted to stamps and More 395. You can find their challenge here: http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/


For the background of my card I inked the inside of my Darice embossing folder with a dark blue distress oxide ink, spritzed it with water and printed in onto my white cardstock.  Then I used Unity stamps for the image and sentiment. I fussy cut those and added them to the background. As you can probably guess I was inspired by the colors and also the center photo on this inspiration selection.

2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! The colors and patterns - fit our challenge to a tee!

    Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.

    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love how you interpreted the inspiration photo. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete