Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

CCEE2006 white embossing on kraft

It's a brand new month.  Anne Harmon is our hostess for the month of February with challenges for our team.

White embossing is beautiful on neutral colors.  Anne's  challenge is to use white embossing on a card, using Kraft, or any other shade of brown.



This has become one of my favorite combos for embossing. For this card I used an old Stampin' Up background stamp, inked it with versamark ink, and covered it with white embossing powder.  Then I used distress oxide ink trying to match the kraft color for the sentiment, which is from Gina K designs.. I failed to read that the card was to be done in only kraft and browns, so I had added touches of red. I know that is one of Anne's favorite colors, so maybe she will be forgiving.

4 comments:

  1. YOu are certainly entitled to add RED........any time!! So pretty with the flowers in the embossed bg!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll all forgive your addition of red -- your card is just lovely. That background is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, we're both in the doggie house this week, LOL! I used blue! But - can I say - great call on your oversight because this is a vision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A WONDERFULINSPIRATONAL CARD! Love the touches of gold and pink!

    ReplyDelete