Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure? challenge - fall colors


It started with inking the indented inside portion of my Darice embossing folder and spritzing with water. Then I ran it through my embossing machine. That put color into the indented leaves. Then I rubbed some darker shades of ink colors over that. To cover the white portions of the background, I  activated some Mica copper powder with water and painted over the white. The I look some colored pencils to add more richness to the colors. I stamped the image with versafine clair black ink and colored it with copic alcohol markers. I used a metallic Sharpie for the buttons and accents in the image. The image is by Unity as is the sentiment. I mounted this on lilac paper. I love the contrast of thee oranges and purples on this.  You can find this challenge here:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment