Followers

Friday, September 6, 2024

As You See it 331

 


This is for the As You See it challenge 331. This was a fast fruit card. As a former kindergarten teacher, I am a very fast colorer. I used an old retired stamp set from Flourishes (which is no longer in business) but the artist of this stamp is Marcella Hawley (of Power Poppy fame). I die cut the image and simly glued it to a design paper I found in my scrap box. Then I mounted it to a white cardstock base. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the design paper. 



5 comments:

  1. Ah ha, Liz, you have the coloring advantage of us, lol! Such a sweet image, and I love the background paper you chose! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely image and it works really well against the background paper. Brave to stamp the sentiment directly on to the paper while faced with time pressure! I'd have gone crooked for sure! Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful colouring for under 10 minutes Liz - and I love the delicate striped background too. Thanks for joining in with our speed challenge over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring, Liz! Especially under time restrictions! I love the background paper you chose! Thanks for joining us for our Speed Stamping Challenge at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, what was your actual time?

    ReplyDelete