Followers

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Paper Players challenge #672


I am finally getting some new things made to share on my blog for 2024. I love Valentines Day for cardmaking, so I made this fitting the criteria for the Paper Players Challenge this week. It is a color challenge this week using black/white/and a pop of color.(Mine being hot pink). You can find the link and details for the challenge here:


I used some design papers, black cardstock, white, and hot pink paper. The stamps I used are from Unity and the photo is a Tim Holtz paper doll. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the vintage images with the modern papers. Such a great combo. So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Liz! Love the vintage image. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete