Followers

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

AAA cards challenge 256 - sketch


I made this card for the AAA cards challenge #256 this week. You can find the link and details here:


I used A Colorful Life stencil and a die cut to make this CAS card. I used various colors of distressed Oxide inks for the blending on the stenciling. I used red cardstock to die cut the word LOVE.  Valentines day is my second most card making holiday I like to celebrate so I am busy getting many made in the next few weeks. 



 

2 comments:

  1. Liz what a really cool stencil and I think it's just perfect for the sketch challenge to make a really fab CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards and we hope to catch you again soon.
    KarenR (DT AAA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your technique on the background with the stencil! Such a great idea to move and layer the images. It's perfect CAS with the die cut sentiment too! I'm so glad you've shared this with us at AAA Cards, we love seeing your work, please play with us again soon! Hugs!
    Kristin S (DT AAA)

    ReplyDelete