Followers

Friday, November 11, 2022

Thanksgiving card with sweet and sassy stencil and digital

 


I am taking a little break for a few days to participate in the Sweet and Sassy stampathon to help then celebrate their 15th birthday. I have enjoyed collecting stamps and stencils from them over the years and have recently started collecting digitals from there as well. Digitals are great for sentiments because you can size them the size you want and being stored on the computer is an easier place to find them and takes up less space for me. LOL
I used this brand new digital for fall being offered right now and I love coloring images so this one was really fun to work with I used my Sweet and Sassy crocheted doily stencil for the background by blending distress oxide inks for my stenciling. I colored the image with copic markers. 

Join the sweet and sassy facebook page and you will find the details of the celebration there:.





No comments:

Post a Comment