Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Krafty Chicks 637 Christmas


'Tis the season to get going on those Christmas cards, and I love finding these Christmas card challenges to give me the motivation I need to get going. I have a huge collection of die cut sets and so many of them are for the Christmas and winter season, so I made use of some of them for this card that I made for the Krafty Chicks Challenge #637. I have teasingly given myself the challenge to make use of  every Christmas die I have to make my cards this year. It would be an awesome goal for me, and it would be a fun way to create with different ones coming together for a card. I might also add here that I guess I am somewhat ADHD when it comes to card making because I never want to make any two alike. The fun is in the creative part for me, not always the perfection of the product. 

You can find the link and details for this challenge here:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment