Followers

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Use your stuff challenge


 


I made this card for the winter, snow, Christmas theme over on the Use Your Stuff challenge. I found this piece of cardstock that I had made earlier this summer that I had stamped this background pattern all over it.  It cut it into 4 pieces and used this one for today. I added this Unity girl on the front and I forgot to tag the company name for this sentiment stamp when I placed it in an organizing box.  I also addeed some tiny little rhinestones on some of the snowflakes and they are so small you can't see them int he photo. These are so tiny that I don't have to put extra postage on them for mailing, so I like that!

You can find this challenge here:


I went to load this card for the challenge and it was the first time I had ever gotten the message that the limit had uploaded its limited number. I guess I will have to get an earlier start on a Monday challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment