Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2020

2020 a year that's been all elfed up!

 


I did this card for the Inspiration challenge on SCS and for the Sisterhood of Snarky stampers. On the inside of the card it says "...a year that has been all "elfed" up."  Check out both of these challenges :

http://snarkystampers.blogspot.com/2020/12/soss-175-l-is-for-lewd-christmas.html

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/3018945?&cat=500&ppuser=7104

I can't figure out which of my friends will like this card the best. I stenciled the background with candied apple distress oxide ink, used the top part of a Tim Holtz ice cream cone stamp, and the feet of some elves from a Stampendous stamp set. This was just so fun!!  I die cut the numbers and wrote my sentiment inside free handed.. 

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! This is most definitely a timely holiday card. Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, Liz! Thanks for playing with the sisterhood - let's hope 2021 is much, much better! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true statement that is for sure .Cute card. Thanks for having a festive lewd Christmas with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is excellent! I like how you combined all the different elements for this oh-so-2020 card. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete