Followers

Friday, November 13, 2020

Twofer Card Challenge - #33 - Stars

 


My star is of course, the star of Bethlehem.  I used this wonderful little set from Art Impressions and the star that shone over the manger in Bethlehem. On the one on the left I used design papers from Echo Park. I colored it with Copic markers and mounted it all onto kraft cardstock. The card on the right is made with the same stamp from Art Impressions and put on an embossed folder that is either from Sizzix or Spellbinder. The folder only haslf of the pattern that looks like sun rays, so I placed it on top with the arch completing the full circle and ran it back through my embossing machine. It has little diecut pieces that I put some gold chrome paper behind so it would shine through. I popped up Baby Jesus with some dimensional pieces on both cards. Thanks for forgoing the rule about different occasions as I really am heavy into getting Christmas cards completed. I want to send out so many more this year, because of all the lack of time I have gotten to spend with friends due to this pandemic. 

Here is where you can find this fabulous challenge: https://twofercardchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/twofer-card-challenge-33-stars.html



3 comments:

  1. Both are precious with this adorable manger scene, Liz!! Wonderful Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful Christmas nativity scene for the design you used on both cards, Liz! Love the way you have used the partial sun ray folder over the top of the manger! Thank you so much for playing in TCC #33! Keep safe and well. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely, sweet image of the infant Jesus in the manger, Liz ... the soft colouring and glow of the halo on both your cards is so gentle ... emphasises the true meaning of Christmas wonderfully! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete