Followers

Friday, November 13, 2020

Shades of Orange

 


The theme for the Color my Heart challenge this week is to use shades of orange. So, I wanted to try out a new stencil I had gotten this week from Stamplorations, so using every shade of orange I had in distress oxide inks, I made my background. The dies are from Spellbinder and I used two different shades of orange for them. I did not have any orange gemstones, but I do have an orange copic marker, so I colored some of the clear stones to solve that little problem. One of the ways I find copic markers to be so handy. 

Here's the details of the challenge: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

  1. Liz, great stenciled background and love your border of flowers and the Kraft color looks so good with the shades of orange. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz your card is great! I love your stenciled background and the flower accents. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stencilling and a clever trick with the gemstones! Thank you for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete