Followers

Friday, July 10, 2020

TGiF272



Here is the sketch for the TGIF challenge this week:

I used a Fourishes strawberry stamp designed by Marcella Hawley on this card. It is colored with copic makers. I used two kraft tags for the centern pieces. I used an old SU speckled itty bitty background stamp with brick red distress oxide ink for the back ground. I used colored pencils to color the strawberry image on the kraft paper. Since these tag tops had holes punched in them, I decided to tie a little red ribbon into a square knot between the two holes.
Here is where you can find the TGIF challenge details:
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/07/tgifc272-sketch-challenge.html



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous yummy card, Liz. Wow, did not know she designed for them. I don't have this stamp but I have ans still use several Flourishes sets and many Power Poppy digis. I knew she was with Mary Engelbreit, but learned something new. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the way you used the tags, and the splatters in the background add a beautiful vintage feel to the whole card! Thanks for playing with TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete