Followers

Thursday, August 29, 2019

CCEE1935 Encouragement card

 Anne presenting us  with our last challenge.  Make a card or project that encourages someone, and send it!

We  have enjoyed your challenges this month. dear Anne.  Frances is up next month as Hostess.


Since it was an encouragement card, I think Unity has some of the best encouraging sentiments and stamps out there on the market. I used this one today, which is one of my newer stamps in my Unity collection. I stenciled the colors for the background using my makeup brushes and Distress Oxide inks. So I wouldn't have to cut around the fine hairs on this image, I stamped it on the background and then stamped another that would be cut out and placed it over the one I stamped onto the background.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome beauty, Liz!! Great job with the hair on the background!! And what an amazing background this is for your gorgeous Unity girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Liz! The colors and design are wonderful, and the sentiment is heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely image and sentiment for your card today!! Someone will be really lifted up when they receive it! Thanks also for all the really great cards you make, and especially for those you made for my challenges, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete