Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

CCEE1930


Who knew the moth would have a whole week dedicated to it!!  Use a moth (or butterfly) on your card today.  Extra credit if you actually have a Moth stamp/digital you can use.  

This is an opportunity to add to your Birthday, Thank you Thinking of you or just all-occasion card stash.  LET THE INSECTS FLY!

It's been fun thinking up challenges this month.  Hope you enjoyed them!  Vicky


I used a Power Poppy digital image that I colored with alcohol markers. The sentiment is from a retired SU set. I used white cardstock for the base and design papers for the other papers on my card.

6 comments:

  1. Big, bold flowers for your delicate butterflies. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Power Poppy - wow! These are so gorgeous (but way out of my budget!) LOVELY card, LIz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This takes me back! ;) LOVE your coloring on this image, Liz! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the bold color you chose for the flowers and that moth is wonderful, mf!

    ReplyDelete