Followers

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Just Us Girls Challenge CAS

 


 I love silhouette cards and used this rooster silhouette for this week's Just Us Girls CAS challenge to use a silhouette. I leave a lot of white on my CAS cards, and I usually make them one layer cards. I stenciled using a Gina K stencil, the silhouette stamp is from Impression Obsessions and the sentiment is from Unity. I like supporting all my favorite stamping suppliers and usually use many different ones together on a card. Check out the details for this challenge here:





2 comments:

  1. I like the radiant sun behind your rooster and the fun sentiment! Terrific card, Liz. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost hear your rooster crowing at the sun rises. Such a pretty silhouette card; thank you for joining us at JUGS this week.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete