Followers

Monday, March 27, 2023

Cupcake Inspiration challenge #565


I made this card for the Cupcake Challenge #565 to use black and white. I found this design paper in my scrap pile and stamped this SU texture stamp onto it with versafine clair black ink. I die cut the white vine (Gina Marie die) and punched the small pink flowers, The sentiment is a Tim Holtz sentiment die cut from black paper. I  mounted this on black cardstock card base. 

You can find the details of this challenge here:



 

2 comments:

  1. This is darling!! I love the burlap squares and the fun design. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!!!
    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the texture of the burlap, a nice touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete