Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Krafty Chicks - 648 all occasions


This masculine card could be used for various celebrations, but added the hearts for it to perhaps be a Valentine.  I am adding this to the Krafty Chicks #648 challenge this week as my all occasions card. 
I also used it for an ABC challenge for H for hotwheels, and a challenge that had the criteria to be banners.  Trying hard to use up the hundreds of design papers I have in my stash! Loved the colors on this one and the words represented in it. The jeep is from Unity and the banner was made with a Stampabilities stamp. 

Details for the Krafty Chicks challenge can be found here:


 

1 comment:

  1. Spectacular card! Love the pattern paper. I too hoard lots of it. Sommes goes back 14 years. You are not alone! Delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete